PTP Press is not accepting submissions at this time. However, if you wish to be notified when we open up for submissions in the future, complete the form at the bottom of this page.
PTP Press Submission Guidelines:
Genres: Non-fiction (creative, self-help, memoir, autobiography, business resources and references, how-to), Fiction for Adults/Young Adults (general, romance, urban). No short stories, novellas, children’s books or poetry at this time. Anthologies will be considered.
Manuscript Length: Minimum of 65,000 words
If you have a manuscript that falls under the specific genres and word-count as listed above and are interested in PTP Press reviewing it for consideration of publication, please adhere to the following submission guidelines:
1) Submit a cover page to include an author bio, one-page synopsis, first three chapters only of your manuscript, as well as a marketing plan. Your author bio should also include all of your social media platforms and handles. Also, be sure to include any previous publications along with the publisher, publication dates, and the most current number of sales.
2) Submissions should be typed (no handwritten submissions) on 8.5 x 11 paper, single-sided, double-spaced using a size 12 Times Roman font with one-inch margins all around. Each page should be numbered and contain the author’s name as well as the book title.
3) You may submit submissions via snail mail to the following address: 9850 South Maryland Pkwy., Ste. A5-570, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89183. Please note that manuscripts submitted outside of submission acceptance dates will be discarded without being read.
4) We do not accept submissions via email. Any submissions or inquiries via email will be deleted without acknowledgment or response.
5) The cover page should contain the author’s name, address, phone number, email address and the title of the submission.
6) Please include a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to be notified of our decision regarding your submission. If you would like the full submission returned to you, make sure you have the proper amount of postage on your self-addressed envelope. Otherwise, submissions PTP Press does not wish to consider for publication will be destroyed.
7) Please allow three to six months to be informed of PTP Press’s decision regarding your manuscript. If we wish to review and consider the full manuscript, we will request it from you. The full manuscript should not be submitted in its entirety unless requested. If your manuscript is selected for review in its entirety, you will be required to send the entire manuscript via email.
Please do not make phone calls or send emails regarding the status of your submission. That is why it is important that you enclose a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope so that we may notify you as soon as possible via mail of our decision.
We wish you luck on your writing and publishing journey!
P.S. If you have questions or need guidance putting together a query letter, submission package, etc., please email email@example.com. If you don’t have consistent access to the technology needed to submit your manuscript and/or communicate with us electronically, please call us at 725-605-4054. If you have a disability as defined by the American Disability Act and need special assistance/communications, let us know by phone and/or email and we will customize how we serve you/communicate with you according to your needs. We don’t want to miss the opportunity of hearing and helping you share your voice, and we don’t want you to miss the opportunity of having it heard.
***Do not send more than the first three chapters with your initial submission or it will automatically be declined.***
Hate speech of any kind is prohibited in the PTP Press workspace, community and any sanctioned events and conferences. No promotional materials representing the PTP Press brand or any of its affiliate brands may include hate speech. PTP Press does not accept projects that contain or promote hate speech. Hate speech is any kind of communication in speech, writing, or behavior that attacks or uses pejorative or discriminatory language with reference to a person or group on the basis of who they are. This includes speech, writing, or behavior that attacks a religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, color, descent, gender, sexual orientation, or other factor. All books which will carry a PTP Press brand are carefully screened for hate speech prior to release for publication.
Be Notified When Submissions Reopen
Sign up for our newsletter and you’ll be the first to know when we’re back open for submissions. Plus, you’ll stay up to date about our latest news, offers, events, and author opportunities.